Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Desserts from Restaurant Week

Last week the boyfriend and I headed out to two different restaurants for Restaurant Week, PS7 and 2100 Prime, which is located in the Fairfax Hotel.

Food wise I thought both restaurants we very good and we got good sized portions at both. At PS7 we did end up having to wait 30 minutes after our reservation time for our table. So I definitely reccommend trying to get as early a seating as possible if you do go there.

I actually was surprised by how much I enjoyed 2100 Prime. Formerly, the Jockey Club, it still has horse pictures on the wall and the most intricately carved wooden bar that I have ever seen. It was very low key and great place to spend dinner with friends whom you haven't seen in a while and want to catch up with. Also, they definitely had my favorite dessert hands down.


The vanilla cheesecake from 2100 Prime. It was like a giant oreo cookie.


I don't specifically remember the name of this dessert from PS7, but it was something along the lines of "chocolate, toffee, fudge and caramel, oh my!"


The lemon fluff dessert from PS7. Holy pajamas was this lemony. It was kind of refreshing after the chocolate etc. dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment