Tuesday, August 9, 2011

U Street Shopping Trip

My friend Wendy and I head down to U Street to check out the Dog Days sales. See what we found below:


First stop a trip to Treasury to check out their nicely curated selection of vintage and contemporary clothing.


I'm also lusting after this purse. It would look great with a cocktail dress for a night on the town.


Wendy showing off a gorgeous 1920s shift. I'm dying for that print.


Next up a stop at Dr. K Vintage. Dr. K's feels a little like your grandmother's basement, where if you do a little digging you will be rewarded with an awesome find. I could sit in that chair and watch people try on vintage all day.


No shoplifting! I see you!


Last, but not least, we finished our trip at Ginger Root. Ginger Root sells revamped vintage clothing as well as jewelry.


My eye was immediately drawn to this ring. I love the polished geode.


Some revamped ties complete with funky pins.


Thank you! Come Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment